Dear Prime Dental Family, Friends, and Neighbors,
We want to let you know that we care about you and value your overall wellness. Right now, we all want to stay healthy more than ever, and Your Health is very important to us. Oral health is essential to your whole body health and we want to help you get there.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few years. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our Commitment To Your Safety.
We work hard to ensure your protection and safety.
- All of our team members follow the extensive infection control and sterilization recommendations outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. We often exceed the required standards of sterilization to make sure our office is a clean and healthy environment.
- HEPA air purifier is installed in each operatory.
- Our dental operatories are separated by walls.
- You will find hand-sanitizers set up throughout the office.
- We regularly clean and wipe handles, chairs, and counters in the lobby throughout the day in between patients.
And here is the difference with us. We are not only taking care of physician healthy, we are focusing on you. Health isn’t just in your mouth, it does start there, but health is in the entire body. We want to take care of you. Give us a call and schedule with us now so you TOO can see the difference.
See you soon,
Sarah Kym, DDS and the Prime Team