Experiencing tooth loss? Looking for a more permanent alternative to dentures? Craycroft Prime Dental provides complete dental implant services at our Tucson dental office.
Dr. Kym is an expert on the subject of dental implants and takes pride in her ability to re-create natural-looking smiles.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots," permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge, or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a comfortable chewing surface, restoring the appearance of the missing tooth.
At Craycroft Prime Dental, our team uses CEREC® crowns to deliver your dental implants in the speediest manner possible. With conventional crowns, you can expect to wait two weeks for your permanent crowns, but with CEREC, you will receive your permanent crowns on the very same day of your appointment!
- Look Natural - Dental implants are matched to the rest of your teeth for a natural looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth, with simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Dr. Kym crafts dental implants that fit perfectly with your natural smile, protecting your jaw bone and gums.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
If you’ve lost one or more of your teeth due to injury or decay, dental implants could rejuvenate your smile and repair your oral health for good!
Before a dental implants procedure, Dr. Kym performs a thorough examination to determine if dental implants are right for your smile. After the examination, our entire dental implants team will review all pertinent information, including your treatment timeline, care guide, and cost.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. Following your consultation with Dr. Kym, our team will provide you with an honest and accurate cost breakdown.
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Other dental issues that could inhibit conventional treatment.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Craycroft Prime Dental Today!
If you have questions about dental implants, tooth pain, or any other services Craycroft Prime Dental offers, give us a call.