How to Use Take-home Teeth Whitening
At Craycroft Prime Dental, we use Opalescence PF system.
From my experience so far, Opalescence has been easy to use and not sensitive when used properly. I used Opalescence for the first time for my wedding and you can see the result in my photos!
Steps to get started:
- Get your custom trays made at Craycroft Prime Dental.
- Very simple impression is all it takes! The turn around time is usually less
than a week.
- Your custom trays come with eight syringes of whitening gel, which can last a long time depending on how often you use it.
- The beauty of our whitening system is that you only need to replace whitening gels once you are finished with the first 8 syringes. The custom trays are for you to keep as long as you want and can be used for a long time.
- Load the whitening gel half way up from the biting surface towards the
front. Easy way to remember is put the whitening gel where you want your
teeth to whiten (front)
- If you want to be conservative with the gel, put gel individually on teeth
that show when you smile. Also, crowns do not change color with
whitening so no need to put gel there.
- You can use toothbrush to remove the excess gel or even your finger
- It is important you do not leave gel on your gum because it can cause gum
If you have any questions, contact Craycroft Prime Dental. We are here for you.